We were delighted to be joined by Dr Seema Zia who flew over from Pakistan to attending training at 3D-lipo HQ this week for 3D-Vjuve (Vaginal Rejuvenation) & 3D-trilogyice (Laser Hair Removal). Dr Seema Zia, is a Clinical and Aesthetic Dermatologist MBBS, MCPS (Derm) & Fellowship from university of Miami (U.S ) in addition to the below:
– Member of American Academy of dermatology
– Member American Academy of cosmetic dermatology.
– Member Academy of international Academy of Cosmetic dermatology
– Advisory Board of Pakistan Aesthetic Dermatologist and Surgeons
– Member Pakistan Academy of Aesthetic Dermatologist and Surgery
– Experience in attending international courses in the advancement of skin and cosmetic, laser and dermatology updates
Dedicated to the field of dermatology since last two decades. Dr Seema Zia is experienced in dealing with all kinds of skin, hair and nails issues. She has expertise in looking after acne, melasma, hair disorders, and holds a keen interest and experience in working on cosmetic dermatology procedures, ( Botox, fillers, lasers, IPL, IRF, peels, threads, microdermabrasion, dermabrasion, excision moles and cautery).
Dr Seema has recently launched her own clinic Skin Tech Laser/ 3D Lifestyle and is now involved with our International Distributors, 3D-Lifestyle, in Pakistan as an ambassador. The two days saw theory and practical training delivered by of head trainer, Joanne, on our latest result driven devices. We also filmed some fantastic content with Dr Seema to help promote the 3D-Lifestyle brand and treatments throughout Pakistan.
We would like to wish Dr Seema Zia the best of luck with her new 3D venture!